Learn from Leading Companies
NAEM's Product Stewardship conference will feature corporate EHS and sustainability managers from more than a dozen companies across industry.
Meet the thought leaders who will offer their strategies and solutions to the challenges faced by all managers responsible for implementing product stewardship initiatives.
- Paul Beatley, Managing Director; ENHESA Inc.
- Ezra Benjamin, Principal Program Manager, Sustainability; EMC
- Kurtis Bubeck, Director of Resource Management; Ithos Global
- Scott Cassel, Chief Executive Officer, Product Stewardship Institute
- Rob Currie, Director, Environment, Health & Safety; Baxter Healthcare Corp.
- Jocelyn Cascio, Lean/Six Sigma Global Program Manager; Intel Corp.
- Billy Grayson, Director, Corporate Sustainability; WESCO Distribution
- Jeff Hynds, Director, Innovation, Center for Energy Efficiency and Sustainability; Ingersoll Rand Co.
- Johanna Jobin, Sustainability Manager; EMD Millipore
- Ray Lizzotte, Director of the IT Environmental Stewardship Office; Schneider Electric Inc.
- Parynaz Mehta, Senior Manager, Product Stewardship; Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices and Diagnostics Global Supply Chain
- Mike Robillard, Environmental Design Architect; EMC2
- Wood Turner, Vice President, Sustainability Innovation; Stonyfield Farm
View the conference program session topics and more information.