About the Conference
With the advent of new product-focused regulations like REACH and RoHS, today’s environmental managers need to understand the impact of every material and supplier in the value chain. Join your colleagues at NAEM’s 2012 Product Stewardship conference to gain proven strategies for addressing product compliance challenges and achieving greater transparency throughout the life cycle of your products.
Session topics include:
- Creating a management system to manage product data and reporting
- Navigating the maze of REACH, RoHS, WEEE and other product regulations
- Engaging other business functions for product stewardship success
- Applying Life Cycle Assessments Results to drive business value
- Understanding of the business value and opportunities related to eco labels and green product certifications
- An update on emerging supply chain regulatory issues including Conflict Minerals and TSCA reform
- Strategies for Supplier Capacity Building
- An update on the advances in LCA science
Make your plans today to join NAEM in Boston, Mass. this May 9-10 as we take a look at how EHS and Sustainability managers are implementing solutions to meet these emerging challenges. Register Today!
The Product Impact Conference is co-located with NAEM’s Board of Regents benchmarking meeting.